NGSM: Tribute NGSM: Tribute

Great stuff!

Excellent movie, guys, you really represented yourselves in the best way possible! I loved the idea of making a flash out of your hard-made sigs, especially since I'm also using one of them. The ending joke made me laugh like hell, I really didn't see that one coming. Once again- nice job!

SUPPORT THE NEWGROUNDS SIG MAKERS!!!

On The Moon (episode 14) On The Moon (episode 14)

Another great episode!

Really good episode, the random humor was perfect, as always. I really laughed after seeing the bunny from Walk In the Woods fly by in the background, I think it was a cool addition. Nothing special to comment, really- your animation is always excellent, and so is the plot and voice-acting. Great work, looking forward to more of your submissions!

A Cry For Help 3! A Cry For Help 3!

Concept?

Not exactly a flash movie, more of a talking Jesus. But hey, if that makes you happy, good for you. Good luck with the awards.

Heil responds:

"The Battle goes on!"
submission: We Fucking Win
date: July 6, 2008

Allways happy to respond to the call of justice.

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

The Battle goes on!

Allways happy to respond to the call of justice.

Popcorn Minute Popcorn Minute

Fast and funny

Good short movie collection, I really had a laugh. They were pretty good when it comes to animation, too. So, the bottom line is - good, random humor, nice animation, and quite decent voice acting! Well done!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Another awesome Awesome movie!

You really made another great movie, I had a really good laugh out of it. The animation and sounds were great - as always. I also found the easter egg funny and unexpected. Really liked the idea of the ninja pwning the Strategy guide. XD

What more is there to say? Congratulations, you are still a genius! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

Late For Work Late For Work

Not bad

This is one of the better 'first submissions' I've seen recently. It was an ok movie, for a first submission, but there is obviously a lot of ground for improvement.

If you're looking to make your animations better, I would suggest starting small, like adding backgrounds, then making slightly more detailed characters, individual sounds, and then (after some time) checking out some of the drawing tutorials on the Portal. You could be really good if you put more effort into it.

Good work.

KI1 responds:

Thanks, yea I have to admit that artwork was pretty messy and the animations will get better trust me, also I will eventually start adding backgrounds. Thanks for your help.

Beach show Beach show

Funny!

It was a really funny movie, it was refreshing to see a movie that uses humor without gallons of blood flying around! I didn't see the end coming, it was completely unexpected. The animation was absolutely great, you are really talented! Good work!

Starbattles Part1 Starbattles Part1

Showdown!!! XD

Very cool concept, at first I thought it was going to be a copy of 'Star Wars Gangsta Rap', but this was brilliant! I really liked it, it was one of the funniest flash movies I've seen recently, even though I'm not exactly a fan of rap!

Well done, and keep on free-stylin'! XD

Drawing Tutorial: Female Drawing Tutorial: Female

Finally, a good drawing tutorial!

Congrats! This tut really is useful, you truly made an effort to explain all of the proportions required to make good female characters. It is a great piece of work, as it explains probably everything (well, OK, a decent amount XD ) anyone would need to know when it comes to drawing.

Good work!